- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
EDUino: the 3D Printed Arduino Robot for Your Kids
EDUino is a 3D printed robot designed by Italian company Sharebot, based on Arduino technology and presented in kit form for children to build at school. The kit includes a Sharebot KIWI-3D EDU, a small desktop 3D printer designed...
- Posted 5 years ago
MATERIA 101, Arduino branded 3d printer debuts at Rome Maker Faire!
Finally, Arduino Branded 3Dprinter debuted: the printer is available these days at Rome Maker Faire for you to check! The printer has been developed together with another Italian company, Sharebot: Italy is betting hard on makers! After the sneak...
- Posted 8 years ago