- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
EDUino: the 3D Printed Arduino Robot for Your Kids
EDUino is a 3D printed robot designed by Italian company Sharebot, based on Arduino technology and presented in kit form for children to build at school. The kit includes a Sharebot KIWI-3D EDU, a small desktop 3D printer designed...
- Posted 6 years ago
MATERIA 101, Arduino branded 3d printer debuts at Rome Maker Faire!
Finally, Arduino Branded 3Dprinter debuted: the printer is available these days at Rome Maker Faire for you to check! The printer has been developed together with another Italian company, Sharebot: Italy is betting hard on makers! After the sneak...
- Posted 9 years ago