- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
EDUino: the 3D Printed Arduino Robot for Your Kids
EDUino is a 3D printed robot designed by Italian company Sharebot, based on Arduino technology and presented in kit form for children to build at school. The kit includes a Sharebot KIWI-3D EDU, a small desktop 3D printer designed...
- Posted 6 years ago
MATERIA 101, Arduino branded 3d printer debuts at Rome Maker Faire!
Finally, Arduino Branded 3Dprinter debuted: the printer is available these days at Rome Maker Faire for you to check! The printer has been developed together with another Italian company, Sharebot: Italy is betting hard on makers! After the sneak...
- Posted 9 years ago