- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
DIY a Quick Weather Station Using the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
The maker John Wargo has recently published to the ITPro website a new tutorial to create your very own connected Raspberry Pi weather station. The tutorial shows a quick approach to creating a connected Raspberry Pi whether...
- Posted 5 years ago
Julia: Raspberry Pi Free and Open Source Programming Language
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts looking for a way to open up new possibilities with the Raspberry Pi mini PC range may be interested in the free, open source general-purpose programming language Julia. The team behind the Julia programming...
- Posted 6 years ago
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT: raspberry goes to space!
ESA Astronaut Tim Peake will embark on his six-month mission, Principia. He’ll be conducting scientific experiments and engaging with young people in educational outreach activities. As part of this, he’s taking up two Raspberry Pi computers in...
- Posted 8 years ago