- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Quick Weather Station Using the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
The maker John Wargo has recently published to the ITPro website a new tutorial to create your very own connected Raspberry Pi weather station. The tutorial shows a quick approach to creating a connected Raspberry Pi whether...
- Posted 5 years ago
Julia: Raspberry Pi Free and Open Source Programming Language
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts looking for a way to open up new possibilities with the Raspberry Pi mini PC range may be interested in the free, open source general-purpose programming language Julia. The team behind the Julia programming...
- Posted 6 years ago
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT: raspberry goes to space!
ESA Astronaut Tim Peake will embark on his six-month mission, Principia. He’ll be conducting scientific experiments and engaging with young people in educational outreach activities. As part of this, he’s taking up two Raspberry Pi computers in...
- Posted 7 years ago