- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 8 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
WarPI: Raspberry Pi Zero Powered Scientific Calculator
Do I build it, or do I buy it? Starting from this paralyzing doubt, the maker Andrea Cavalli had no choice but to build it, of course! Thanks to a Raspberry Pi Zero, a 3d Printed case and...
- Posted 4 years ago
The 21st Century Open Source Calculator
Graphing calculators are still a necessary and expensive accessory for math and science students in high school and college. So, many students have to buy them, and the dominant models from Texas Instruments and Casio can be complex and expensive....
- Posted 5 years ago