- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
WarPI: Raspberry Pi Zero Powered Scientific Calculator
Do I build it, or do I buy it? Starting from this paralyzing doubt, the maker Andrea Cavalli had no choice but to build it, of course! Thanks to a Raspberry Pi Zero, a 3d Printed case and...
- Posted 5 years ago
The 21st Century Open Source Calculator
Graphing calculators are still a necessary and expensive accessory for math and science students in high school and college. So, many students have to buy them, and the dominant models from Texas Instruments and Casio can be complex and expensive....
- Posted 6 years ago