- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
AAScan is an open source, Arduino-powered 3D scanner that uses your phone
3D scanners are amazing tools that literally let you turn everyday things into three-dimensional computer models. As seen on Reddit, if you want to make one yourself — using little more than a spare Android phone, Arduino,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino Powered PCB UV Exposure “Tool”
“Plenty of DIY PCB UV exposure tool building posts are available on the internet with total different approaches. I also designed my own, to fulfill my needs: it should be relative small and portable and the hacking/modding...
- Posted 6 years ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Kinect for 3D scans
Someone had already imagined, someone else hoped for that, days ago, finally one of the most prominent actors of the Makers ecosystem, Makerbot, announced a commercial desktop 3D Scanner. The good news, for those concerned...
- Posted 10 years ago