- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Nova: 4G LTE Cat-M Ready Open Source Modem for Cellular IoT Connectivity
Hologram has announced the release of Nova, the world’s first open source modem for cellular IoT connectivity. Nova is a 4G LTE Cat-M ready USB cellular modem purpose-built for Internet of Things development. “We built the Nova...
- Posted 5 years ago
Hoboken Students Design Elaborate, 3D Printed Robot at Liberty Science Center
From April 19 through the month of May, the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City will be teaming up with the Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken for a new exhibit: one of the “fastest-produced, full-upper-torso, 3D-printed...
- Posted 6 years ago