- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
TAP-HAT: Low-Cost Hardware Debugger for Raspberry Pi
Tap-Hat is a multi-purpose JTAG debugger board for those developing software to run on Raspberry Pi: RTOSs, Linux and bare-metal code in particular. The TAP-HAT has been designed to provide a straightforward fool-proof connection of external JTAG...
- Posted 5 years ago
Google is building a totally new operating system: Fuchsia
Google is working on a totally new operating system — and it has nothing to do with Android. A page has surfaced on code-sharing GitHub about the new OS, called — for now, at least — Fuchsia....
- Posted 7 years ago
Intel releases the Arduino 101 firmware source code
A good news for the open source community, directly from Arduino Blog. Now it is possible to add features to the real time operating system (RTOS) that is running on the new Curie platform! We’re very happy...
- Posted 8 years ago