- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Google is building a totally new operating system: Fuchsia
Google is working on a totally new operating system — and it has nothing to do with Android.
It’s not based on Android, the Californian technology company’s mobile operating system used in billions of smartphones around the world, nor does it build upon the Linux kernel.
The GitHub page is pretty sparse on explainers: Its description is simply: “Pink + Purple == Fuchsia (a new Operating System).”
None knows what Fuchsia will be for. IoT? RTOS? Linux for embedded? A new unified OS that will merge Chrome and Android?
Stay tuned, we’ll keep it under observation!
Source: Business Insider