- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Google is building a totally new operating system: Fuchsia
Google is working on a totally new operating system — and it has nothing to do with Android.
A page has surfaced on code-sharing GitHub about the new OS, called — for now, at least — Fuchsia.
It’s not based on Android, the Californian technology company’s mobile operating system used in billions of smartphones around the world, nor does it build upon the Linux kernel.
The GitHub page is pretty sparse on explainers: Its description is simply: “Pink + Purple == Fuchsia (a new Operating System).”
None knows what Fuchsia will be for. IoT? RTOS? Linux for embedded? A new unified OS that will merge Chrome and Android?
Stay tuned, we’ll keep it under observation!
Source: Business Insider