- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
Google is building a totally new operating system: Fuchsia
Google is working on a totally new operating system — and it has nothing to do with Android.
It’s not based on Android, the Californian technology company’s mobile operating system used in billions of smartphones around the world, nor does it build upon the Linux kernel.
The GitHub page is pretty sparse on explainers: Its description is simply: “Pink + Purple == Fuchsia (a new Operating System).”
None knows what Fuchsia will be for. IoT? RTOS? Linux for embedded? A new unified OS that will merge Chrome and Android?
Stay tuned, we’ll keep it under observation!
Source: Business Insider