- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Pi 1986 Wireless Intercom
To prove that ‘retro’ is not only for games, the Intructable user MisterM started this “Google Pi Intercom” project. The name might be a bit misleading, because it is essential a makeshift Google Home that is activated...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi Dev Builds NES Classic Using Retro Emulation
The NES Classic Edition has become something of a Christmas must-have, as a generation of ageing gamers want to show their kids how much more enjoyable and inventive the games of old were, before they all became about...
- Posted 6 years ago