- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
uSVC: a portable, DIY, “9-bit”, open hardware retro-gaming console
In September 2019 Itaca Innovation launched on the market uChip (read “you-chip”), an Arduino Zero compatible board in a 16-DIL package, now available also on the OpenElectronics store. This October 2020 the company is presenting...
- Posted 12 months ago
DIY a Pi 1986 Wireless Intercom
To prove that ‘retro’ is not only for games, the Intructable user MisterM started this “Google Pi Intercom” project. The name might be a bit misleading, because it is essential a makeshift Google Home that is activated...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi Dev Builds NES Classic Using Retro Emulation
The NES Classic Edition has become something of a Christmas must-have, as a generation of ageing gamers want to show their kids how much more enjoyable and inventive the games of old were, before they all became about...
- Posted 5 years ago