- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi E Ink Magic Mirror
Ben Roe has just revealed the instructions to create a DIY E Ink Magic Mirror. He developed a node.js script to run a local Magic Mirror site, then takes a screenshot of it to push to a...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Raspberry Pi 3 gets seriously hot, clocking up to 100° C
The Raspberry Pi 3 gets seriously hot, clocking up to 100°C. Serious temperature and dissipation problem reported by many specialised sites on the new baby Raspi3. An expected issue, given the high level features offered by the...
- Posted 8 years ago