- Make your curtains smartPosted 6 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Seismograph with Raspberry Pi
In this project we will see how to build a professional quality seismograph, completely open source, based on Raspberry-Pi and able to record earthquakes or other seismic events, natural (rockfall, glacier movement) or artificial (train detection, detection...
- Posted 1 year ago
NODE Mini Server V2: DIY Raspberry Pi Home Server
N-O-D-E has this month published a great tutorial providing full instructions on how to create your very own Raspberry Pi home server in the form of a NODE Mini Server V2. The idea behind the home server...
- Posted 4 years ago