- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 7 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Seismograph with Raspberry Pi
In this project we will see how to build a professional quality seismograph, completely open source, based on Raspberry-Pi and able to record earthquakes or other seismic events, natural (rockfall, glacier movement) or artificial (train detection, detection...
- Posted 2 months ago
NODE Mini Server V2: DIY Raspberry Pi Home Server
N-O-D-E has this month published a great tutorial providing full instructions on how to create your very own Raspberry Pi home server in the form of a NODE Mini Server V2. The idea behind the home server...
- Posted 3 years ago