- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Solar Powered Cellular Weather Station
Measure wind, rain, temperature, humidity, and light in remote locations using ThingSpeak, Particle, and the Sentient Things IoT Node. This project describes the latest generation of a weather station used by the ThingSpeak team at MathWorks...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Open Source Rain and Humidity sensor couple
It detects humidity through two sensors which are to be used alternatively to let us know when there is water on the ground because it’s raining, or when the water level in a flowerpot is too...
- Posted 5 years ago
An open source Rain Sensor and controller
Designed to be coupled to an irrigation controller, a weather station or motorized curtains and rolling shutters, it shuts down a relay when rain is detected. One major issue when dealing with sprinkler controllers is...
- Posted 6 years ago