- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Autodesk’s Project Escher Applies Parallel Processing to 3D Printing
Innovators working with an effort called Project Escher at design software firm Autodesk recently told Design News they will soon release a new software product that should greatly increase the performance of 3D printing. The new solution...
- Posted 6 years ago
Autodesk’s Project Escher connects multiple 3D printers for faster, scalable large-format 3D printing
Through their Project Escher, Autodesk is now working to turn 3D printing software upside down with a smart 3D printing production line that creates very large objects by running multiple toolpaths between multiple collaborating machines very efficiently....
- Posted 7 years ago