- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Raspberry Pi shield for 3D Scanner
Available in our store the shield used with Raspberry Pi to make a 3D scanner. This shield contains a driver for stepper motors that is based on Texas Instruments’ DRV8825 integrated circuit, in addition to a line-driver...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Hackaday Prize – Build Something That Matters and win a Space Trip
Build Something That Matters Last year The Hackaday Prize began a movement, this year we’re solving problems that matter to everyone. The creative energy and years of experience found in our huge community of Hackers, Designers, and...
- Posted 7 years ago
Finnish company creates Thingsee One open platform for Rapid IoT prototyping
Thingsee One is set to arrive on the market after kickstarter campaing went succesful. This project is often dubbed as open hardware even if I failed to find any link or explicit commitment to release hardware design....
- Posted 8 years ago