- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Finnish company creates Thingsee One open platform for Rapid IoT prototyping
Thingsee One is set to arrive on the market after kickstarter campaing went succesful.
This project is often dubbed as open hardware even if I failed to find any link or explicit commitment to release hardware design.
All the software stack is open source and based on promising Meshblu platform:
You can easily build your own web services and mobile applications on top of Thingsee One. We provide you with the Thingsee Backend SDK to help you get started. It’s based on NodeJS and the open source Meshblu platform. We will also provide code examples to get you started.
You can also use your favourite language or framework to build your own web apps or services. Use NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, PHP or any other tools you’re familiar with. The device can send the data over HTTP. We’re working hard to enable more protocols as we speak.