- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Finnish company creates Thingsee One open platform for Rapid IoT prototyping
Thingsee One is set to arrive on the market after kickstarter campaing went succesful.
This project is often dubbed as open hardware even if I failed to find any link or explicit commitment to release hardware design.
All the software stack is open source and based on promising Meshblu platform:
You can easily build your own web services and mobile applications on top of Thingsee One. We provide you with the Thingsee Backend SDK to help you get started. It’s based on NodeJS and the open source Meshblu platform. We will also provide code examples to get you started.
You can also use your favourite language or framework to build your own web apps or services. Use NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, PHP or any other tools you’re familiar with. The device can send the data over HTTP. We’re working hard to enable more protocols as we speak.