- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Finnish company creates Thingsee One open platform for Rapid IoT prototyping
Thingsee One is set to arrive on the market after kickstarter campaing went succesful.
This project is often dubbed as open hardware even if I failed to find any link or explicit commitment to release hardware design.
All the software stack is open source and based on promising Meshblu platform:
You can easily build your own web services and mobile applications on top of Thingsee One. We provide you with the Thingsee Backend SDK to help you get started. It’s based on NodeJS and the open source Meshblu platform. We will also provide code examples to get you started.
You can also use your favourite language or framework to build your own web apps or services. Use NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, PHP or any other tools you’re familiar with. The device can send the data over HTTP. We’re working hard to enable more protocols as we speak.
via Thingsee One: The Smart Developer Device by Haltian — Kickstarter.