- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Remote control power functions usb
Connected to the USB port of a computer, it allows you to simultaneously control four dual-channel infrared receivers of the POWER FUNCTIONS LEGO® series through simple serial commands. A few years ago LEGO®, manufacturer of the most...
- Posted 4 months ago
LEGO Train Automation – IoL Internet of LEGO
Our mission: Build a WiFi controlled LEGO Power Functions train. To do that, we used: NodeMCU ESP8266 WiFi dev board Arduino IDE Used to program NodeMCU Node-RED A platform to connect the Internet of Things Raspberry-Pi Single board...
- Posted 5 years ago