- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 11 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenStore: PCB Etching System with Agitator and Heater
This PCB Etching Kit System is easy to use and easy to assembly. The printed circuit board etching tank features graduated markings to assist in setting appropriate etchant depth. Normal usage requires a minimum of...
- Posted 6 years ago
DIY Innovative PCB Etching Machine
Yes, it’s another temperature controlled etching bath for producing PCBs at home..but this one has something different from any other, it has a magnetic stirrer. The core components are a heat-resistant glass bowl and a heating foil. The...
- Posted 7 years ago