- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: PCB Etching System with Agitator and Heater
This PCB Etching Kit System is easy to use and easy to assembly.
The printed circuit board etching tank features graduated markings to assist in setting appropriate etchant depth. Normal usage requires a minimum of 2 liters of etching solution.
The system includes some handy wire clips used to hang your PCB(s) in the tank.
This feature makes it easy to lift the board out for an easy quick check of the boards progress.
The tank is translucent, board progress can be viewed by shining a light into the tank during the etching process.
- Acrylonitrile styrene (AS) plastic
- Plug in 300W quartz heater
- 220V agitating air pump
- Wire circuit board holders
- Graduated markings on molded tank to assist with pouring the etching solution
- external: 36 x 28 x 4 cm
- internal: 35 x 23 x 3 cm
- Tank capacity: 2.5 L
- maximum fill: 2.25 L
ACID FOR ETCHING