- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenStore: PCB Etching System with Agitator and Heater
This PCB Etching Kit System is easy to use and easy to assembly.
The printed circuit board etching tank features graduated markings to assist in setting appropriate etchant depth. Normal usage requires a minimum of 2 liters of etching solution.
The system includes some handy wire clips used to hang your PCB(s) in the tank.
This feature makes it easy to lift the board out for an easy quick check of the boards progress.
The tank is translucent, board progress can be viewed by shining a light into the tank during the etching process.
- Acrylonitrile styrene (AS) plastic
- Plug in 300W quartz heater
- 220V agitating air pump
- Wire circuit board holders
- Graduated markings on molded tank to assist with pouring the etching solution
- external: 36 x 28 x 4 cm
- internal: 35 x 23 x 3 cm
- Tank capacity: 2.5 L
- maximum fill: 2.25 L
ACID FOR ETCHING