- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Pattern Recognition & Pattern Matching
Let’s get to know the Intel technology implemented in SmartEverything, taking an overall look at the concepts at the base of it. You are probably familiar with the Arduino-like prototyping board series called SmartEverything, developed in...
- Posted 6 years ago
Discover Open Source Myoelectric and neural signal processing with Myopen
While lookning for open hardware news I stumbled upon Myopen. Recently launched Myopen project, expanded to include a number of modules: EMG hardware (wired and wireless), EMG software, wireless neural recording hardware, wireless control software, and wired neural recording software....
- Posted 9 years ago