- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
IoTTLY – the first IoT Open Source Distribution for Makers and the importance of going open!
Recently we have presented the important project launched by our friends Stefano Terna and Daniele Grieco: IoTTLY, an open source distro dedicated to IoT for Makers. They have launched a Kickstarter campaign too but it didn’t go...
- Posted 7 years ago
THE OPEN BOOK finally released
This week, The Finnish Institute in London publishes a longly awaited book about the Open Knowledge Movement : “The Open Book, a crowdsourced publication released by the Finnish Institute in London and the Open Knowledge Foundation as...
- Posted 10 years ago