- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
MIOpen and ROCm: AMD’s free, open-source deep learning softwares
To support the new family of Radeon Instinct accelerators, AMD plans to roll out an open source library called MIOpen. It provides GPU-tuned implementations for standard routines such as convolution, pooling, activation functions, normalization and tensor format....
- Posted 6 years ago
XYZ CARGO is a modular bike based on Open Source framework N55
Do you want to build a modular bike? take inspiration! Unfortunately the project is not open source (“The XYZ CARGOs are released under this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) but is a really cool implementation on...
- Posted 8 years ago