- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
MIOpen and ROCm: AMD’s free, open-source deep learning softwares
To support the new family of Radeon Instinct accelerators, AMD plans to roll out an open source library called MIOpen. It provides GPU-tuned implementations for standard routines such as convolution, pooling, activation functions, normalization and tensor format....
- Posted 5 years ago
XYZ CARGO is a modular bike based on Open Source framework N55
Do you want to build a modular bike? take inspiration! Unfortunately the project is not open source (“The XYZ CARGOs are released under this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) but is a really cool implementation on...
- Posted 8 years ago