- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
XYZ CARGO is a modular bike based on Open Source framework N55
Do you want to build a modular bike? take inspiration!
Unfortunately the project is not open source (“The XYZ CARGOs are released under this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) but is a really cool implementation on top of te Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk ):
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE are based on the innovative Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk )
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE has been developed as environmentally and socially sustainable products for sale and no construction drawings are available.
via ABOUT | XYZ CARGO.