- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
XYZ CARGO is a modular bike based on Open Source framework N55
Do you want to build a modular bike? take inspiration!
Unfortunately the project is not open source (“The XYZ CARGOs are released under this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) but is a really cool implementation on top of te Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk ):
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE are based on the innovative Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk )
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE has been developed as environmentally and socially sustainable products for sale and no construction drawings are available.
via ABOUT | XYZ CARGO.