- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
XYZ CARGO is a modular bike based on Open Source framework N55
Do you want to build a modular bike? take inspiration!
Unfortunately the project is not open source (“The XYZ CARGOs are released under this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) but is a really cool implementation on top of te Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk ):
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE are based on the innovative Open Source system XYZ SPACEFRAMES VEHICLES initiated by N55 (www.n55.dk )
The XYZ CARGO TRIKE and the XYZ CARGO BIKE has been developed as environmentally and socially sustainable products for sale and no construction drawings are available.
via ABOUT | XYZ CARGO.