- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Open BioMedical Initiative, low cost BioMed technology for all
A good initiative, made of people willing to help people to have the right medical treatments and devices anyone needs. With the advent of open source hardware, 3d printing, development communities now it is possible to...
- Posted 7 years ago
The Open Prosthetics Project is making giant leaps
The Open Prosthetics project is making giant leaps: the current list of projects under development is pretty terrific: Amputee Preference Census Open Arms Open Myoelectric Platforms Open Standards RFID Object Identification for Control Information The OPP “T-Hook,”...
- Posted 8 years ago