- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES IT
Identify faces in a video or live shot and recognize if they are wearing a mask: easy with the “raspberry”. The spread of COVID-19 has created a global health crisis that has had a profound impact on...
- Posted 5 months ago
Van Gogh-Powered Portrait Painter Robot
How many of you are using electronics to make art? Joe Salatino is one of them. Few days ago Arduino Blog posted Joe Salatino’s project: a robot capable to paint in an autonomous way, portraits. The painting robot...
- Posted 3 years ago
Do You Need to Convert Old Film Reels to Digital? Do it in style!
One of the best things about the Raspberry Pi is its ability to bridge generations and give new life to older tech. This is illustrated perfectly by this low cost film transfer system that can convert old reels...
- Posted 4 years ago