- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Meet Aster, the 3D-printed humanoid robot
If you’d like to build your own vaguely humanoid robot, but don’t care about it getting around, then look no further than Aster. The 3D-printed bot is controlled by an Arduino Uno, with a servo shield to...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Pianist Octopus: a gadget to blow minds
Using Fishino and Octopus driver, we play a small toy keyboard that will reproduce musical melodies originally born as Nokia ringtones. For many years, electronic keyboards, especially music synthesizers, have had the possibility to play tunes...
- Posted 5 years ago
Fishino now on TME shop
The Fishino project is constantly evolving to provide always the best IoT development boards you may need. We are doing our best to upgrade our products and to make them easier to buy: from that purpose the...
- Posted 6 years ago
Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and Fishino
A shield that provides 16 digital or PWM I/O using a single Arduino/Fishino I²C bus. Ideal for managing multi-color LED or servo motors. Arduino boards and compatible alternatives are really easy use and o powerful, capable...
- Posted 7 years ago