- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Obsidian ESP32 Board in a Raspberry Pi Form Factor
A new open source Espressif ESP32-based board offering a form factor similar to popular single board computers such as the Raspberry Pi Model A / 3 Model A+ has been launched via the Crowd Supply website this month and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Designed by an Ex Apple Employee, Obsidian is Affordable and It Looks Fantastic!
3D printers are like magic boxes. Put in some files and you get more than just a photo or a song, you get real-life tangible objects you can hold in your hand. Obsidian gives you an all...
- Posted 5 years ago