- Make your curtains smartPosted 3 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Obsidian ESP32 Board in a Raspberry Pi Form Factor
A new open source Espressif ESP32-based board offering a form factor similar to popular single board computers such as the Raspberry Pi Model A / 3 Model A+ has been launched via the Crowd Supply website this month and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Designed by an Ex Apple Employee, Obsidian is Affordable and It Looks Fantastic!
3D printers are like magic boxes. Put in some files and you get more than just a photo or a song, you get real-life tangible objects you can hold in your hand. Obsidian gives you an all...
- Posted 6 years ago