- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
IoT gets a new wireless technology backed by Intel, Nokia and Ericsson: NB-LTE
IoT has a new wireless technology and it has influential supporters in Intel, Nokia and Ericsson. It is a narrowband version of 4G LTE, dubbed NB-LTE, which has been created just for the needs of the internet-connected...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open source software OpenDaylight shapes networks for IoT
OpenDaylight, an open source platform for software-defined networking (SDN), is being seen as a potential networking software platform for the internet of things (IoT). A Linux Foundation initiative, the OpenDaylight Project has telecoms industry support as an...
- Posted 8 years ago
Nokia moves ahead in 3D printing
Probably most of you already noticed this news. From Shapeways: Nokia have made the rear shell for the Nokia Lumia 820 available to download from their developer site as an STL that can be uploaded and 3D...
- Posted 10 years ago