- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
PiChuck: Wii Nunchuk Built-in Raspberry Pi Joystick Controller
The Wii Nunchuk controller is the notorious official Nintendo Wii controller with two buttons, a joystick, and an accelerometer, which makes it pretty versatile. Thingiverse Keycaps wanted to take advantage of the Joystick’s motion capabilities for a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Wii Camera for Head Tracking: I Want It!
Nintendo Wii controllers continue to provide a variety of tools for hacking. One component you may want to consider for your next hack is the camera from the Wii Remote, which senses the position of nearby infrared...
- Posted 5 years ago