- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
PiChuck: Wii Nunchuk Built-in Raspberry Pi Joystick Controller
The Wii Nunchuk controller is the notorious official Nintendo Wii controller with two buttons, a joystick, and an accelerometer, which makes it pretty versatile. Thingiverse Keycaps wanted to take advantage of the Joystick’s motion capabilities for a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Wii Camera for Head Tracking: I Want It!
Nintendo Wii controllers continue to provide a variety of tools for hacking. One component you may want to consider for your next hack is the camera from the Wii Remote, which senses the position of nearby infrared...
- Posted 4 years ago