- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 7 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
SensorDots Port MuxR: KVM Switch for Electronics
SensorDots has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their Port MuxR KVM switch, which the company states is an 8/16-channel, bi-directional switched bus multiplexor that allows you to branch-out programming cables, logic analyzers, debuggers, and more. it has...
- Posted 5 years ago
WEMBI: Make your 3d printing the best ever — Kickstarter
Thanks to a revolutionary firmware and a very simple hardware, Wembi overtakes the problem of low accuracy levels and achieves unparalleled accuracy and Speed in 3D printing, unlike anything else. With important advantages over standard stepper motor...
- Posted 7 years ago
Microsoft .NET goes Open Source!
Satya Nadella recently celebrated his first “birthday” as Microsoft CEO and during this stretch of time we have seen many changes in MS strategy. One of the most surprising was the open source movement that involved some...
- Posted 9 years ago