- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
SensorDots Port MuxR: KVM Switch for Electronics
SensorDots has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their Port MuxR KVM switch, which the company states is an 8/16-channel, bi-directional switched bus multiplexor that allows you to branch-out programming cables, logic analyzers, debuggers, and more. it has...
- Posted 4 years ago
WEMBI: Make your 3d printing the best ever — Kickstarter
Thanks to a revolutionary firmware and a very simple hardware, Wembi overtakes the problem of low accuracy levels and achieves unparalleled accuracy and Speed in 3D printing, unlike anything else. With important advantages over standard stepper motor...
- Posted 6 years ago
Microsoft .NET goes Open Source!
Satya Nadella recently celebrated his first “birthday” as Microsoft CEO and during this stretch of time we have seen many changes in MS strategy. One of the most surprising was the open source movement that involved some...
- Posted 8 years ago