- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
SensorDots Port MuxR: KVM Switch for Electronics
SensorDots has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their Port MuxR KVM switch, which the company states is an 8/16-channel, bi-directional switched bus multiplexor that allows you to branch-out programming cables, logic analyzers, debuggers, and more. it has...
- Posted 3 years ago
WEMBI: Make your 3d printing the best ever — Kickstarter
Thanks to a revolutionary firmware and a very simple hardware, Wembi overtakes the problem of low accuracy levels and achieves unparalleled accuracy and Speed in 3D printing, unlike anything else. With important advantages over standard stepper motor...
- Posted 5 years ago
Microsoft .NET goes Open Source!
Satya Nadella recently celebrated his first “birthday” as Microsoft CEO and during this stretch of time we have seen many changes in MS strategy. One of the most surprising was the open source movement that involved some...
- Posted 7 years ago