- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
DIY Laser-Spiked Jacket, Ready to Dance!
Inspired by Yoshii Kazuya’s laser-spiked outfit, github user abetusk decided to create an excellent version of the getup by embedding 128 laser diodes in his own jacket. These lasers are powered by an Arduino Nano, along with...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY an Arduino-based 5 in 1 Multimeter Device
YouTuber Electronoobs has just created an Arduino Nano multimeter device. Using a small OLED screen in combination with the Arduino Nano together with a couple of buttons and 16-bit ADC for precise measurements the multimeter is able...
- Posted 3 years ago