- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer. The idea is to...
- Posted 1 week ago
The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the Firmware
Just a few weeks ago, we presented in this blog the maker version of a motorized snowplow, similar to those available in many bricolage shopping malls. In fact our robot is a particular caterpillar track,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Here comes the open source Snow Plow Robot
We present a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. Since we are not insensitive to solutions making life easier, we have considered the idea of creating and...
- Posted 7 years ago
Arduino Motor Shield
We are not the first to make an Motor Shield for Arduino. But could be that we are the first that make a Motor Shield with a minimum of flexibility. We are studing a WiFi robot with...
- Posted 10 years ago