- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer.
The idea is to have a computer connected to a Raspberry Pi via ssh, which in turn is connected as a client to a server created by Arduino MKR1000 which in turn is connected via serial to Arduino Mega, which controls the motors of the robot via a Motor Shield.