- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer.
The idea is to have a computer connected to a Raspberry Pi via ssh, which in turn is connected as a client to a server created by Arduino MKR1000 which in turn is connected via serial to Arduino Mega, which controls the motors of the robot via a Motor Shield.