- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 18 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer.
The idea is to have a computer connected to a Raspberry Pi via ssh, which in turn is connected as a client to a server created by Arduino MKR1000 which in turn is connected via serial to Arduino Mega, which controls the motors of the robot via a Motor Shield.