- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer.
The idea is to have a computer connected to a Raspberry Pi via ssh, which in turn is connected as a client to a server created by Arduino MKR1000 which in turn is connected via serial to Arduino Mega, which controls the motors of the robot via a Motor Shield.