- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Control an Arduino-based robot with a Raspberry Pi
The goal of this project is to create a complex communication system between three microcontrollers (MKR1000, Mega 2560 and Raspberry Pi B) to simply control a robotic car via SSH on a computer.
The idea is to have a computer connected to a Raspberry Pi via ssh, which in turn is connected as a client to a server created by Arduino MKR1000 which in turn is connected via serial to Arduino Mega, which controls the motors of the robot via a Motor Shield.