- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A robot that transforms words into Cocktail
This robot translates Twitter activity into Cocktails of different flavors. When you want a cocktail, the machine will search for the latest five messages around the world mentioning one of the available ingredients. These messages define the composition of the drink and not only will the result be unique, but the cocktail recipe will also be printed along with the corresponding tweets.
Once the cocktail is finished, the robot thanks the tweeters who helped make the recipe, without knowing it.
The project is divided into two parts: a robot with wheels that positions the glass under the desired drink and the electronics that control the colors of the bottles when opening them. The robot is based on an Arduino Pro Mini, a motor shield and a Bluetooth module. The opening of the bottles is controlled by an Arduino Due and several solenoid valves.