- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A robot that transforms words into Cocktail
This robot translates Twitter activity into Cocktails of different flavors. When you want a cocktail, the machine will search for the latest five messages around the world mentioning one of the available ingredients. These messages define the composition of the drink and not only will the result be unique, but the cocktail recipe will also be printed along with the corresponding tweets.
Once the cocktail is finished, the robot thanks the tweeters who helped make the recipe, without knowing it.
The project is divided into two parts: a robot with wheels that positions the glass under the desired drink and the electronics that control the colors of the bottles when opening them. The robot is based on an Arduino Pro Mini, a motor shield and a Bluetooth module. The opening of the bottles is controlled by an Arduino Due and several solenoid valves.