- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Biofloc Monitoring System
In this tutorial, I will show you how I made an IoT based custom solution for continuous monitoring of temperature, pH, EC and ORP. More info Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Home Power Usage Monitoring System
This useful project created by Hackster.io member Jorge uses uses a Raspberry Pi Zero W together with a Pimoroni Micro Dot Hat and EAGLE-200 Energy Gateway, which in this instance communicates with the utility metre owned by the power company....
- Posted 5 years ago