- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Biofloc Monitoring System
In this tutorial, I will show you how I made an IoT based custom solution for continuous monitoring of temperature, pH, EC and ORP. More info Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.
- Posted 1 year ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 3 years ago
Home Power Usage Monitoring System
This useful project created by Hackster.io member Jorge uses uses a Raspberry Pi Zero W together with a Pimoroni Micro Dot Hat and EAGLE-200 Energy Gateway, which in this instance communicates with the utility metre owned by the power company....
- Posted 4 years ago