- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Biofloc Monitoring System
In this tutorial, I will show you how I made an IoT based custom solution for continuous monitoring of temperature, pH, EC and ORP. More info Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Based Plant Observation System
Hackster.io members Damir Mukametkarim and Artem Savchuk have created a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system, harnessing the features of Azure IoT and Node.js. As you can see from the image above, the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Home Power Usage Monitoring System
This useful project created by Hackster.io member Jorge uses uses a Raspberry Pi Zero W together with a Pimoroni Micro Dot Hat and EAGLE-200 Energy Gateway, which in this instance communicates with the utility metre owned by the power company....
- Posted 6 years ago