- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Sand yells at you if the drill bits aren’t stored properly
YouTuber Cranktown City recently acquired a new milling machine/drill press, and needed somewhere sturdy to place it. Rather than buying something, he went to work making a nice custom stand with a drawer on top and space...
- Posted 2 years ago
Adafruit DC & Stepper Motor Bonnet for Your Pi Now Available
A new Raspberry Pi stepper motor and DC bonnet has being designed by Adafruit and is now available to purchase from their online store priced at $22.50. The Raspberry Pi bonnet can drive up to 4 DC...
- Posted 4 years ago
Presenting a robust and simple CNC Milling Machine
Supplied with a robust chassis (made of plastics) and with three stepper motors, it is provided with a 9,000 RPM electro-spindle, to which it is possible to apply different kinds of milling parts, for the purpose...
- Posted 6 years ago
Tarocco: Open Source Closed Loop Motor Controller
Useful project on CrowdSupply currently, 36 days running to fund it and get one of the early birds discounted price boards! Desktop CNC machinery typically uses stepper motors, often because they result in lower system cost, since...
- Posted 7 years ago
An Arduino-Powered Laser Engraver That You Can Build
MichielD99 is a 16 year old Belgian teenage maker. It is amazing that, with the tools and materials available today, a young person, really any person, can create something as sophisticated and professional-looking as this laser engraver....
- Posted 8 years ago
Diyouware releases TwinTeeth Plus, metal upgrade for their open source PCB mini-factory/3D printer
TwinTeeth multi-purpose PCB manufacturing machine was released at the beginning of 2015 by the two Spanish brothers behind open source developers Diyouware. While the multi-headed making machine was already very impressive at the time, they are now...
- Posted 8 years ago