- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Microsoft Open Sources Azure IoT Edge
At Build 2017, Microsoft introduced Azure IoT Edge, which lets edge devices run AI, Azure services, and custom logic to not just generate insights, but act on them both locally and autonomously. Microsoft has since deployed various...
- Posted 4 years ago
Microsoft’s AirSim Now Includes Car Simulation
Earlier this year, Microsoft open-sourced “AirSim” (Aerial Informatics and Robotics), a high-fidelity system, for testing the safety of artificial intelligence systems. Microsoft’s Artificial Intelligence-based research project now includes car simulation which will further help advance the research...
- Posted 5 years ago