- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
RK3399 Renegade Elite SBC Launched for $99 on Indiegogo
In partnership with Firefly, Libre Computer has launched its Renegade Elite (ROC-RK3399) SBC on Indiegogo. There’s only one funding package with 4GB LPDDR4 and an empty eMMC socket, priced at $99, with shipments due in September. Libre...
- Posted 4 years ago
The newest low-cost Rpi 3 Clone Offers Allwinner H2+, H3, or 64-bit H5 SoCs
Libre Computer is now on Kickstarter to launch a new hacker SBC with a Raspberry 3-like form factor, layout, and 40-pin expansion interface: The Tritium. It’s available in packages of $9, $19, or $29, depending on whether...
- Posted 5 years ago