- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 24 mins ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
RK3399 Renegade Elite SBC Launched for $99 on Indiegogo
In partnership with Firefly, Libre Computer has launched its Renegade Elite (ROC-RK3399) SBC on Indiegogo. There’s only one funding package with 4GB LPDDR4 and an empty eMMC socket, priced at $99, with shipments due in September. Libre...
- Posted 5 years ago
The newest low-cost Rpi 3 Clone Offers Allwinner H2+, H3, or 64-bit H5 SoCs
Libre Computer is now on Kickstarter to launch a new hacker SBC with a Raspberry 3-like form factor, layout, and 40-pin expansion interface: The Tritium. It’s available in packages of $9, $19, or $29, depending on whether...
- Posted 6 years ago