- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
3D Printed Fluorescence Imaging Box to Discover New Antibiotics
PFIbox is a 3D printed black box developed by researchers at McMaster University, Ontario, to discover new antibiotics. Costing no more than $200, the PFIBox is part of critical research at McMaster studying ways to overcome superbugs – a...
- Posted 5 years ago
Designed by an Ex Apple Employee, Obsidian is Affordable and It Looks Fantastic!
3D printers are like magic boxes. Put in some files and you get more than just a photo or a song, you get real-life tangible objects you can hold in your hand. Obsidian gives you an all...
- Posted 6 years ago