- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Lasersaur: Open Source Laser Cutter
Design a laser cutter and make the building process repeatable for others. The result is an affordable and easy to maintain system for everybody. Laser cutters are traditionally expensive ($30,000 to as much as you can spend)...
- Posted 3 years ago
C-Turtle: a Multi-Terrain Crawling Robot
Researchers at University of Arizona have created a modular robot made of cardboard and a Raspberry Pi Zero for around $70. The form and movement of this little machine is made to mimic a sea turtle, and...
- Posted 5 years ago