- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Lasersaur: Open Source Laser Cutter
Design a laser cutter and make the building process repeatable for others. The result is an affordable and easy to maintain system for everybody. Laser cutters are traditionally expensive ($30,000 to as much as you can spend)...
- Posted 2 years ago
C-Turtle: a Multi-Terrain Crawling Robot
Researchers at University of Arizona have created a modular robot made of cardboard and a Raspberry Pi Zero for around $70. The form and movement of this little machine is made to mimic a sea turtle, and...
- Posted 5 years ago