- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Lasersaur: Open Source Laser Cutter
Design a laser cutter and make the building process repeatable for others. The result is an affordable and easy to maintain system for everybody. Laser cutters are traditionally expensive ($30,000 to as much as you can spend)...
- Posted 3 years ago
C-Turtle: a Multi-Terrain Crawling Robot
Researchers at University of Arizona have created a modular robot made of cardboard and a Raspberry Pi Zero for around $70. The form and movement of this little machine is made to mimic a sea turtle, and...
- Posted 6 years ago