- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
NoCAN: wired IoT platform for makers, based on CAN-bus
Omzlo has won Kickstarter funding for a NoCAN platform for wired IoT home automation that connects sensor nodes to a Raspberry Pi. An Omzlo PiMaster HAT board mediates between the Pi and multiple, Arduino-compatible CANZERO boards that...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Things Network
We crowdsourced a complete city-wide Internet of Things data network with the people of Amsterdam in 6 weeks using a new technology named LoraWAN™. Now we are launching our global campaign to repeat this in every city...
- Posted 7 years ago
IOTTLY – The first IoT Open Source Distro for Makers
“There are secrets hidden inside the most ordinary things, that are revealed to those who know how to look and listen”. These are the words that appear in the first few lines of a famous Italian song...
- Posted 8 years ago