- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
How Much Do You Know About Raspberry Pi?
Few days ago tomshardware.com has published an interesting interview to Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton about the fascinating story behind the most famous SBC for makers. In this post Eben Upton has revealed 10 things you may...
- Posted 5 years ago
A Magazine Made of Makers for Makers
Thanks our friends from Bare Conductive for this interview to Boris Landoni. We meet them @MakerFaire Rome and, in this interview, we explain our work with the Makers community. Read the full interview here
- Posted 6 years ago
Interview with Fred Trotter on Open Source Health. Be inspired for your next project!
When Open Source and e-health unite, something really interesting can happen. If you’re thinking about your next project, maybe you should care about some good advices from Fred Trotter, a serial entrepreneur on the open source meditech...
- Posted 9 years ago