- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
How Much Do You Know About Raspberry Pi?
Few days ago tomshardware.com has published an interesting interview to Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton about the fascinating story behind the most famous SBC for makers. In this post Eben Upton has revealed 10 things you may...
- Posted 4 years ago
A Magazine Made of Makers for Makers
Thanks our friends from Bare Conductive for this interview to Boris Landoni. We meet them @MakerFaire Rome and, in this interview, we explain our work with the Makers community. Read the full interview here
- Posted 5 years ago
Interview with Fred Trotter on Open Source Health. Be inspired for your next project!
When Open Source and e-health unite, something really interesting can happen. If you’re thinking about your next project, maybe you should care about some good advices from Fred Trotter, a serial entrepreneur on the open source meditech...
- Posted 8 years ago