- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Remote Controlling Home Appliance Using Your TV Remote
Let’s learn to control our home appliance using the TV or DVD player remotes or smartphones phones like Xiaomi which is having an inbuilt IR transmitter. We are using a Relay channel with an Arduino and IR receiver...
- Posted 2 years ago
Zano: The Zombie Drone Comes Back to Life
A group of developers are attempting to revive the Zano drone – one of Kickstarter’s most notorious failures. The handheld quadcopter raised £2.3m from more than 12,000 backers on the crowdfunding platform before the project imploded in...
- Posted 4 years ago
How To Convert Your Raspberry Pi to a Smart Remote Control
The Anavi Infrared pHAT is designed for creating IR-controller IoT devices, or retrofitting existing consumer electronic equipment or appliances such as air conditioners to be controlled with a standard TV remote control. Since the add-on board provides...
- Posted 5 years ago