- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Flight Chair: Interactive Chair to Control an Emergency Service Drone
Created by a research team at Simon Fraser University in Canada, the Flair Chair is an interactive chair born from the idea of a drone being controlled by an emergency call taker using embodied interaction on a...
- Posted 4 years ago
CHAP: Low-Cost Tele-Operated Mobile Manipulator
The Cheap Arm Project (CHAP) began as an MSc project aimed at developing an affordable mobile robot arm system that could be used by wheelchair users to access daily objects at inaccessible heights or weights (the extreme case...
- Posted 6 years ago