- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
An experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSDR is a Pocket HF SDR Open Source Transceiver with VNA and GPS
Very interesting project of an HF/Shortwave Software Defined Transceiver radio. And it’s fully open source (software plus hardware!). We love when kickstarter lets surface such a niche, spectacular project! The Portable Software Defined Radio, or PSDR, is an Open...
- Posted 8 years ago