- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
An experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSDR is a Pocket HF SDR Open Source Transceiver with VNA and GPS
Very interesting project of an HF/Shortwave Software Defined Transceiver radio. And it’s fully open source (software plus hardware!). We love when kickstarter lets surface such a niche, spectacular project! The Portable Software Defined Radio, or PSDR, is an Open...
- Posted 9 years ago