- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
An experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and...
- Posted 2 years ago
PSDR is a Pocket HF SDR Open Source Transceiver with VNA and GPS
Very interesting project of an HF/Shortwave Software Defined Transceiver radio. And it’s fully open source (software plus hardware!). We love when kickstarter lets surface such a niche, spectacular project! The Portable Software Defined Radio, or PSDR, is an Open...
- Posted 7 years ago