- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 11 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
An experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and...
- Posted 1 year ago
PSDR is a Pocket HF SDR Open Source Transceiver with VNA and GPS
Very interesting project of an HF/Shortwave Software Defined Transceiver radio. And it’s fully open source (software plus hardware!). We love when kickstarter lets surface such a niche, spectacular project! The Portable Software Defined Radio, or PSDR, is an Open...
- Posted 7 years ago