- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Open Source Underwater Glider Drone
This Open Source Underwater Glider has just been named the Grand Prize winner of the 2017 Hackaday Prize. As the top winner of the Hackaday Prize, the Open Source Underwater Glider will receive $50,000 USD completes the awarding...
- Posted 6 years ago
2017 Hackaday Prize: Build Something That Matters And Win $250,000 cash prizes!
The fourth annual Hackaday Prize aims to expand the frontiers of knowledge and engineering while innovating to make an extraordinary impact on peoples’ lives. Sponsored by Digi-Key (the exclusive electronic components distributor sponsor of the Hackaday Prize) and Microchip, this year...
- Posted 7 years ago