- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Footswitch (control Your Guitar Amp With Arduino)
So, you play music live, and you use metronome or click-tracks to synchronize your band. What if I told you that you can use that click-track to tell your amp to switch between channel by itself,...
- Posted 4 years ago
How To Become an Arduino Guitar Hero
“Similar to the classic music games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, we use a TFT to display notes that move across the screen towards a strum region, produce guitar plucks and undertones of a song, and...
- Posted 6 years ago
An Open Source 4W Guitar Amplifier
Amazing board with volume and tone controls and a distortion fuzz integrated with activated/deactivated on demand; complete with a speaker and a power supply, it constitutes an essential tool for guitar exercises. Who likes to play...
- Posted 7 years ago
1WAMP, Open Hardware Guitar Amplifier
A great open source hardware project dedicated to guitarists! Guys at ElectroSmash just released 1WAmp, a guitar ampli with extended features. Here they are: It consists of a JFET based pre-amplifier, a Big Muff Pi a.k.a BMP...
- Posted 8 years ago