- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Play your Guitar with Arduino-powered Footswitch
As creator Franco Molina points out, there’s a lot to worry about when playing guitar in front of an audience. Actually playing is one thing, but you have to pay attention to the crowd, move around on...
- Posted 5 years ago
1WAMP, Open Hardware Guitar Amplifier
A great open source hardware project dedicated to guitarists! Guys at ElectroSmash just released 1WAmp, a guitar ampli with extended features. Here they are: It consists of a JFET based pre-amplifier, a Big Muff Pi a.k.a BMP...
- Posted 7 years ago