- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Play your Guitar with Arduino-powered Footswitch
As creator Franco Molina points out, there’s a lot to worry about when playing guitar in front of an audience. Actually playing is one thing, but you have to pay attention to the crowd, move around on...
- Posted 6 years ago
1WAMP, Open Hardware Guitar Amplifier
A great open source hardware project dedicated to guitarists! Guys at ElectroSmash just released 1WAmp, a guitar ampli with extended features. Here they are: It consists of a JFET based pre-amplifier, a Big Muff Pi a.k.a BMP...
- Posted 7 years ago