- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 weeks ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
UrsaLeo Pi IoT Development Kit Offers Google Cloud Storage and Analytics
UK-based distributor RS Components announced the availability of San Francisco based UrsaLeo’s UrsaLeo Pi IoT development kit. UrsaLeo’s kit, which was recently introduced by Mouser under its original UrsaLeo UL-RPI1S2R2 name, is designed to send sensor input...
- Posted 4 years ago
FlytBase Cloud: Internet of Drones Platform
While drones are commonly included in discussions about the Internet of Things (IoT), FlytBase says that developing communication protocols for drones is different than other elements of IoT. “Drones, are deployed in smaller fleets, have large lithium-based...
- Posted 5 years ago
IoT Developer Prototyping Kit Google Cloud Platform Available
Google has worked with Seeed Studio and BeagleBoard.org to bring you a developer prototyping kit, based on the new Seeed Studio BeagleBone Green Wireless board, and tailored specifically for Google Cloud Platform. The kit features the brand...
- Posted 6 years ago