- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
IoT Developer Prototyping Kit Google Cloud Platform Available
Google has worked with Seeed Studio and BeagleBoard.org to bring you a developer prototyping kit, based on the new Seeed Studio BeagleBone Green Wireless board, and tailored specifically for Google Cloud Platform.
The kit features the brand new BeagleBone Green Wireless, featuring the following:
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host with 4-port hub
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE
- 2x 46 pin headers
- 2x Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
The prototyping kit includes software that walks you through how to quickly and easily connect sensors and start sending data.
- Connect your board to the internet
Connect your board via Wi-Fi so that data can reach the cloud.
- Connect sensors
Connect the physical sensors and kit to your local network.
- See streaming data live
See live streaming data as your sensors interact with the environment.
Source: Google Cloud Platform