- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 23 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
IoT Developer Prototyping Kit Google Cloud Platform Available
Google has worked with Seeed Studio and BeagleBoard.org to bring you a developer prototyping kit, based on the new Seeed Studio BeagleBone Green Wireless board, and tailored specifically for Google Cloud Platform.
The kit features the brand new BeagleBone Green Wireless, featuring the following:
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host with 4-port hub
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE
- 2x 46 pin headers
- 2x Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
The prototyping kit includes software that walks you through how to quickly and easily connect sensors and start sending data.
- Connect your board to the internet
Connect your board via Wi-Fi so that data can reach the cloud.
- Connect sensors
Connect the physical sensors and kit to your local network.
- See streaming data live
See live streaming data as your sensors interact with the environment.
Source: Google Cloud Platform