- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Voice-Controlled Magnification Glasses
Using a Raspberry Pi Zero the maker and developer Mauro Pichiliani has created a very unique pair of magnification glasses that can be controlled using your voice. The voice-controlled magnification glasses have been designed to flip up...
- Posted 5 years ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 9 years ago