- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Voice-Controlled Magnification Glasses
Using a Raspberry Pi Zero the maker and developer Mauro Pichiliani has created a very unique pair of magnification glasses that can be controlled using your voice. The voice-controlled magnification glasses have been designed to flip up...
- Posted 4 years ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 8 years ago