- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Voice-Controlled Magnification Glasses
Using a Raspberry Pi Zero the maker and developer Mauro Pichiliani has created a very unique pair of magnification glasses that can be controlled using your voice. The voice-controlled magnification glasses have been designed to flip up...
- Posted 5 years ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 8 years ago