- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 14 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Voice-Controlled Magnification Glasses
Using a Raspberry Pi Zero the maker and developer Mauro Pichiliani has created a very unique pair of magnification glasses that can be controlled using your voice. The voice-controlled magnification glasses have been designed to flip up...
- Posted 6 years ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 9 years ago