- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Smoke Level Detector with Alarm
The level of Smoke in our Surrounding because of combustion. So, We can sense the amount of smoke and generate an alert signal. To achieve this we will use an Arduino board with gas sensor breakout board...
- Posted 3 years ago
Enviro+ Pi Hat for Indoors and Out Air Pollution Monitoring
The Raspberry pi hat, called Enviro+, comes from Pimoroni, which is pitching the add-on as a cheap alternative to expensive environmental monitoring stations. With an additional particulate matter sensor, the Pi-based air-monitoring device can be placed just...
- Posted 4 years ago
TWIST: Open Source DIY Tweeting Weather Station
Aptly named TWIST the open source environmental monitoring system is capable of sending tweets and collecting meteorological data thanks to its include gas, rain, light, temperature and humidity sensors. “Meet Tweeting Weather IoT Station aka TWIST –...
- Posted 5 years ago
Presenting MQ sensors: low-cost gas and pollution detectors
Let’s discover a set of low-cost gas and pollution detectors that may be easily accessed from the Arduino World. Detecting and measuring pollution and the main gases (the ones we may come across in our daily...
- Posted 6 years ago